Monday, October 19, 2009

Wow and battle.net.....what a headache!

So we have world of warcraft online game that has to be linked to battle.net. How did the simple task of merging the two sites together become such a damn chore?! Hubby has been working on this for a few days now and is getting quite frustrated I might add. In order to keep playing wow the acct. must be linked to battlenet but that site is having technical difficulties. He calls tech support for battle.net and waits forever for the line to be open....damn busy tone!

30 minutes later..........................................................................
The phone is no longer busy, Yes finally! He gets an agent on the phone and they are working on this problem together. Note: we have two wow accts, so she has her work cut out for her. Everything was going swimmingly well with merging his account to battle.net. Then It came time to link my account....Ugh here comes the drama. Handing the phone to me was perhaps his biggest mistake yet. I'm talking to the tech support lady and she is working on my account. Very nice lady and very helpful! She tells me she will be sending me two emails, tells me she is putting me on hold and I'm waiting again, patiently. Now for the real ass kicker, knowing me you know what is coming. Leave it to me and I'll find a way to screw up the simplest thing.
I tell hubby " we really should switch the phones so we don't' get disconnected, since we have been having phone problems" . So very reluctantly he goes to to get the other hand set. He turned the phone on.. I turned mine off. Then of course his line had dial tone! So no more tech support lady because of my screw up. Now he is holding line again, and I guess its all my fault! Can't do anything without screwing it up!

Oh and I'm sorry hubby...don't let me talk to tech support again.

1 comment:

  1. lol poor you guys. we had a hard time ourselve with it too. damn blizzard!

    ReplyDelete