Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Year's ending...

So it's been quite the year. Full of surprises, laughter, disappointments, hard times, and tears, to say the least its been one hell of a year.

Moments that you wished could last forever , flew by quicker than a blink

Moments that you just wanted to end, seemed to last an eternity

Moments that you'll never get back, gone, vanished without a trace. Lost are the memories that we can never replace

Moments of sadness, seemed to linger in the wind. Forcing us to relive them over and over again.

Moments of weakness, hovered over us, holding us to the ground. Feeling like the weight of the world was upon us.

Moments of rage, days where we could only see red, and walked around with a dark cloud above our head. Wishing we could just go back to bed.

Moments of laughter that seemed to plaster a smile on our faces the whole day Thur, was just a passing phase we knew it was too good to be true.

Moments that I thought I'd surely die without you, memories held me and carried me Through

Moments that I wanted to run screaming but stayed and battled through the war

Moments that I felt hate and fear down to my very core and thought I could not take anymore

Moments when the darkness consumed me , taken over me and was all that I could see until a small flicker of light shimmered at the end of the tunnel.


At last the moment has come , a hopeful feeling washes over me as a new year awaits....fate please let this year be a good one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment