Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cloud Palace

On a cloud,  high in the sky ,  way way out in the distance ...that's where I want to hide.
So very high above this world that brings me down faster than any bird can soar.

A place where no one can find me ...the clouds will hide me so perfectly.
A place where no one could touch me...just beyond anyone's reach.
A place where no one could hurt me...the clouds shield me so perfectly.
A place where only happiness exist...its nothing like this horrific reality.

In the sky there must be a palace, just waiting to be found . A magical kingdom , hidden just behind those clouds all for me.  

A place so amazing and beautiful ...more peaceful than any place I've ever seen.
A place  so full of laughter and love...and home to over a million doves.
A place where all  hopes and dreams come true...one by one wishes are granted .

Living in the sky , at this awesome cloud palace is definitely the greatest  and where I  wish to be laid to rest.  No wooden box six feet under for me .. no that just won't do.  A haven in the sky ..my palace on a cloud, is where I belong  and desire to be.   Set me free, let me dream but please don't come looking for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment