Friday, April 22, 2011

whats on my mind...

Easter: did I buy enough candy? will my daughter be happy with what she gets?  I really wanted to buy a ham but couldn't afford one ...the vehicles needed gas..so they won again.

Work tomorrow:  OMG  I dont' want to work , as badly as I need the hours I'm hoping to get done early .  I'm awake late and I know I will not want to talk on the phone with customers..." thank you for calling ********* I'm very tired today so lets make this quick lady"


Cyber school: Enrolling my daughter in cyber school.  I've been reading everything I can about it and listening to Opions of others > I feel my daughter will do much better with her school work if we try the cyber school.  I've gotten alot of mixed comments thou...but my mom says I should do what I feel is right for my daughter and not worry about what others may say.

Gas/broke me:   gas prices wont' stop going up and my checkbook wont' stop going down.  Tired of both , I want gas in my car to run my ass off and I want money in my account to make my ass happy :)

I'm sure  there are alot of other things on my mind.. but that was the short list..  and maybe I should sleep some tonight .

No comments:

Post a Comment