Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Own Angel!

          This year went by all too fast but in a way I'm glad to see it come to an end.  This year my dad became very sick and needed to be at the doctor or hospital quite often.  He has always been a fighter and was never one to give up but as he had put it  He was " out of gas and tired" .  He never stopped doing for others or doing work around the house, no matter how tired or sick he felt he just kept moving.   I admire that man for everything and I hope to be like him someday.   June 6, 2012 the greatest man I ever knew lost the battle and went home to heaven.  My dad was a truly a great man that no one will ever forget.   He worked hard, helped others as much as he could and loved his friends & family with all his heart!     Our world will never be the same without him but we know he's our own angel watching over us.   In 2013, I hope to become more like he was and do all I can to remember and honor him. 


I love you dad "charles 'bus' Matthews" ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment