Monday, August 31, 2009

Calming voice

This one was wrote for hubby.
2/19/09
"Calming Voice"

It's your voice that is most calming to me, Its your voice that can always sing to me. Better than any song I've ever heard, your words are the perfect melody. When My life is hectic and things seem to be falling apart, Its your voice that echos in my heart and brings me back to a calming start.When I'm having a bad day or things just aren't going my way, hearing you say "relax" makes it all go away. Your calming voice eases my mind and I can once again have peace of mind. I'm so glad your mine!!When the walls seem to be caving in and my world falling apart, your always there helping me not to fall apart too. I don't know what I'd ever do without you. Your the one person in this world that I know I could never live without. Your more than my rock; your the very part of me that makes me whole and I know I'd completely fall apart if I had to live without your love in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment