Monday, August 31, 2009

In a Moment

"In a Moment"

In a moment of weakness, I hit the floor In a moment of weakness, I was almost out the door In a moment of weakness, I felt pain down to my core.
Then fate and hope walked in, hand in hand Telling me to take a stand,This could be my last chance

Last chance to dance Tears and fears sit this one out, Its time to learn what life is all about Despair and distress, you've failed the test,now sit this one out with all the rest
Romance, its all up to you, show em' what you can do Last chance to dance

In a moment of weakness, I put the past behind me. In a moment of weakness, I prayed that this was to meant to last. In a moment of weakness, I began to fall fast, into love again and that's where this story began and ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment