Thursday, February 11, 2010


2/11/10  orginal date.

Desperation cries out over the miles, as a single tear drop falls to the ground
Sadness hangs around like a sad clown that no one wants around
Forgetting the pain should be as easy as breathing but somehow it never seems to fade
Going insane, losing all control, it's increasingly becoming the norm
Derailing train of thought, silently falling into the lair that lies beneath
All hope is lost to the night, time to give up and give in
Broken, bruised and used , there's nothing left to abuse
Losing consciousness, slipping away...so much better than dealing with the pain.
Confusion runs through my veins like saline Thur an IV. On my best day, I'm as sane as the man in room 303, second floor of the nut ward. He screams , he cries, he begs, he pleads, down on his knees , "This isn't where I'm supposed to be!! Please let me leave!".............

No comments:

Post a Comment