Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm perfect, I'm fine, I'm great, I'm wonderful me
What could be wrong with a world full of glee
Drifting away on a sea of dreams
While resting my head a buoy of hope

All that's magically happens to me
All that's practical happens to me
All that's logical happens to me.
What could be wrong with a world full of glee?

Sinking? No , Not me.
I'm perfectly fine, Wonderful , FREE
losing my mind? No, not me.
I'm great , I'm awesome , Wonderfully sastified
What could be wrong with a world full of glee?

Fear and worry, Get away from me.
Leave me alone, go on get, leave!
I'm perfectly fine, wonderful me
What could be wrong with a world full of glee?

Why won't anyone believe me?
I'm perfect, I'm fine, I'm wonderful me
Painfully happy,don't you see?
Accepting my fate..
Hoping its too late..
Wasting away..

Just let me be.. I'm perfectly fine , I'm great , I'm wonderful me...

No comments:

Post a Comment