Monday, March 15, 2010

Lost my Car..



I went to walmart this week all by myself. I was not excited to be going alone and kid-free. No not me. While I was there enjoying my shopping trip, I was not stressed out and I most certainly did not lose my car. Not way not me. There's no way I would have ask the buggy boy to help me put kitty litter in my trunk after he helped me find my car. No way I have way too much pride for that. I was not embarassed either.. no way not me.

Lets not forget the week before..trip to walmart as well. While out in the parking lot walking to my car, I did not almost get run over by a truck. NO way not me. As I passed behind this truck, It did not start and start to back up. I did not have to run to get out of the way. No way, I was not in that much danger. I did not scream at the driver "Jesus Dude!" no way I'm much to classy for that. When I got home and told hubby he did not downplay the whole experience. No way he was so comforting.

So what have you not been up to this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment