Monday, March 1, 2010

My short and sweet, NOT ME MONDAY...




This week the kids finally went back to school and I was not jumping for joy. Having them home for so long because of the weather was not terrible. NO way it was a total blast , can't wait to do it again! Oh and I am NOT sick of all this snow. I Love it , bring on the snow!!
Did I mention that I'm so thrilled the snow caused our roof to leak? Yes this was Not a bad thing..perhaps now I'll get a new roof. So thank you mother nature and winter snow. Oh but wait there is more... I am NOT upset about having to wait months for a contractor to look at the damage because they are so backed up with all these wonderful leaking roofs. No not me, no one bit upset. I love to put the bucket in the dinning room to catch the water!

So to conclude my rant , I do Not Hate the snow, I love every little white flake that falls!

So what have you NOT been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment