Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fallin Apart...

Lately I feel like I'm starting to fall apart. My health is starting to worry me yet I havent' went to the Dr ...I will soon.   It started a few weeks ago with feeling very tired and overwhelmed...which just seemed normal to me.  I'm always busy doing something around the house and I am known to be a night owl.   I've been super stressed out thou for the past month  or two.  We have been having issues with both vehicles.  The car needs a new motor and the new jeep even had some minor problems.   Also I've been worried about our roof.  All summer long we were supposed to have contractors come fix the roof but they keep putting us off and changing the date.  The colder it gets and closer to winter , the more I worry.  I don't want snow to fly and not have our roof fixed.  Its bad enough that every time it rains , the damn roof leaks.  I just want it fixed soon.

So back to my health...the past few days I've noticed my breathing is   funny, like feels like i lose my breath easy or it catches . When that happens, my chest feels tight too for a few minutes and i feel really wore out . As if I was out jogging.   So I had lunch with my mom yesterday and was telling her how I have been feeling.   She tells me it sounds Like I could have the same problem she had.   Mom's heart was skipping a beat and she had to take this  vitamin  to correct  it ( CO Q10) .  My mom checked my pulse rate and told me my heart was skipping a beat as well.   So of course she went out and bought me some co Q10 (72 day supply) and tells me to take this , see how I feel.  I said " ok doc mom I will see and maybe still make a dr appt."     I've inherited every other aliment she's ever had so why not this too. go figure. Oh and mom says I should have a mamogram done , its never too early she says. I'm not sure I want one. I'm scared of what I might find out.  My luck is bad enough!

Oh  and one final complaint.  I got a rash on both of my legs just above my knees and its driving me crazy.  Itches so unbelievably bad and burns . I've tried lotion, vaseline and Cortizone cream. It always comes back and starts bothering me so freaking bad.  OMG i tried to shower, It burned like crazy!!!  So yet another thing i'll tell the dr about.  Ahhhh well i'm off to bed...exhausted , itching and annoyed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment