Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful!

So its that time of year again....Time to be thankful for all that I have.   I am thankful for alot of things in my life but lately I feel like I'm not appreciated by my family and by family I mean the ones I live with.  So before I start griping and complaining , I'll tell all the things I am important for in no particular order. 

I am thankful for first for my parents, without them I wouldn't be the person I am today.  Thanks mom and dad for loving me, teaching me right from wrong , holding my hand when I was a small child  , drying my eyes when I skinned my knees , letting me crying on your shoulders when life knocked me down and thanks for helping me find the strength to go on , never giving up.  One thing that can not go unsaid...I am very grateful to have my dad in my life , thankful god and the doctors helped him to get better and be here with us.   I am also very thankful for the relationship I have with my mom.  She always been like a best friend to me.

I am thankful for my brothers...even when they are annoying. I wouldn't know what to do without them. Love both of you so very much!! <3

I am thankful for my family at home, my husband, my sweetheart (daughter) and my step kids.  We've  been Thur alot together over the years but there's nothing fate can throw at us that we can not handle.
I am thankful that the kids have such an amazing dad. They can come to him with anything.  I am so very thankful for my daughter ..she makes me smile when nothing else can.  Love you sweetheart , you are mommy's world.

I am thankful for the house that we live in and roof over our heads.  ( thou I do pray the contractors fix our roof soon) . I'm so glad we  live in a nice neighborhood and have good neighbors.

I am thankful for my work at home job and that I never have to drive in the snow to go work. Its also great that I never need a babysitter, the kids occupy themselves while I work. 

I am so very glad and grateful that all of my kids are healthy.
I'm sure there are many more things I am thankful for..just can't put them all into words tonight.

Lastly...I do wish I felt appreciated. I am Mom , wife , taxi cab driver , cook, maid, secretary , and if your a mother you know exactly what I mean. I just feel like I keep doing, keep giving and I rarely hear thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment