Monday, July 11, 2011

Back on the horse...

After a few days off from exercising , its time to get back on the horse ..so to speak.   I went to bed early last and woke up early today well rested.  Shocking that I was actually in bed before 11 pm!

My day started at 7am and already I had a to-do-list waiting for me.  First I had to have some coffee before paying the dreaded bills.   After the tedious task of fixing the checkbook and paying bills,  I had just a bit of time before work to shower and relax.

Work was a pain the ass today and having a headache did not make it any better but I got thur the day.
After work my daughter and I hurried to get dressed and go meet up with hubby where his friend drops him off after carpooling.  She likes to go meet daddy right after he works ...its special to her.

I decided to make tacos for dinner with all the fixings ...lettuce, tomato, cheese , salsa and my fave..sour cream.  Of course I only had one since I'm trying to avoid extra calories.

Finally after dinner was done and cleaned up it was time to workout.  I changed my clothes since its boiling hot upstairs and headed upstairs with my Ipod and my book for afterwards.   Omg it was really hot upstairs since the central air doesnt' flow so nice up there.  But as the saying goes.. 'No pain , No gain'  so I accepted the fact that I was going to be sweaty....eww.   While listening to my music , I watched hubby play his game on ps3....can't wait til the day I can watch a movie while I workout.   Progress for the day: 50 minutes , 1 mile  and 433 calories burned !!

No comments:

Post a Comment