Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day two on the Elliptical.

When I woke up this morning I was barely stiff from exercising yesterday...must have gotten lucky.   I took my shower , woke my daughter up and we headed out to face to day. First stop was Dairy queen to pick up her ice cream cake that I promised her...sigh...not going to be a good calorie day for me.  We took the cake back home to sit in the freezer while we went shopping.   Of course neither one of us had breakfast...another bad thing...so we went to lunch at Arby's. OMG!  The food tasted so good!   More bad calories for me thou but I decided not to eat all my bread on my sandwich.   Next stop was the mall to walk around and hopefully burn off some of those bad calories.   We had a nice time shopping at the mall.  The heat was unbearable and I knew I would not want to cook dinner for the rest of the family when I got home. We decided .. more like I decided ... to order them pizza.    I only ate 1 small piece ...ok maybe 2.   Tomorrow I can not and will not allow myself to eat such fatty foods.

Finally after dinner, I grabbed my Ipod and headed upstairs to use the Elliptical.  My knees started to ache almost immediately and I wanted to stop but I kept moving even if it was at a slow pace.   My progress is as follows :  35 mins , 3/4 of a mile,  and 358 calories burned.....and really really sore legs.    I stepped off the elliptical thinking to myself " wow I don't feel so bad"  until I took my first step and it felt like i had cement blocks attached to my feet.

My goal for tomorrow is to be able to get out of bed. I have a feeling my legs won't want to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment