Thursday, September 3, 2009




The days seem to pass like molasses when I'm waiting to be with you



The nights seem to linger on forever

longing for your touch, my heart skips a beat

I miss you so much

Just my luck , I can't sleep again, and can't even dream of you

Can't believe its three am again.

When does this cycle end and when can I be in your arms again

Snuggled up close to you, cant' wait to get a dose of you

Your the drug that I desire the most

Time spent with you, is better than any dream I've ever had or that I can recall

Time spent with you, is never dull. Your words play just like a song
So soothing and easy to hum along with
A girl could get used to this.
We didn't always get along so well .
My heart is hoping these feelings are not wrong
I fell so fast and deep back into love

Lacking words to explain my need
Fearing I'm showing too much greed
I just need this to last
Forgetting all the past
Begging and pleading
Don't want to go back to being sad
Let's make this work this time
Start down a new path
Get home and fast

Miss you so much when days pass like molasses..




















1 comment: