Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trust

Trust is a word we all hear
Trust is a word we all fear
Trust is a word we all know and come to believe
Trust is a word we all use and sooner or later we'll abuse

Trust is the one thing I just can't do
If Trust is a must, then I'm done, I'm Thur

Just no way I can see this Thur
The hope and faith that once lied in me Is no longer a vision that I can see
Trust just doesn't exist to me

Trust is like believing in fairy tales and happy endings Just isn't' something worth depending on or holding a spotlight on

Trust is like a folklore, its been told over and over
You know the words by heart but now its getting old

Trust is like a cave, looks like a good place to hide,until you find that bear that lives inside
That bear is loud, mean and hungry Just like the bear, trust will eat you up and swallow you whole

Trust like ashes on a windy day , sooner or later its going away
Can't say I ever believed it would stay, can't say i ever wished it were another way, maybe someday but not today

No vacancy here , trust find another place to stay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment