Friday, September 18, 2009

Standing alone in the dark beneath the stars, I've come to realize my fate.

Listening to the crickets sing to me. Singing in perfect rhythm and harmony.


"This is home, this is where you belong. We've known it all along. Your vision was clouded and you just couldn't see, this is where you were meant to be. This is where you needed to be, and where you shall remain for all eternity. Troubled times will come and sad days too but we know in our hearts that you can be strong. This is home, this is where you belong"


In that moment, something had changed for me and reality had become clear to me. It was as if the stars winked at me telling it was ok to believe. Everything was just as it should be and this is where I am supposed to be. It's time to let go of the doubt and the pain that has held me captive for so long. It's time to laugh at my fears, smile at the world and let the rain wash my cares away. Tomorrow's another day and this is where I shall stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment