Thursday, September 24, 2009

The things you catch yourself saying.....

As a mother and a wife, there are so many things in my life that I catch myself saying...things that just didn't belong before this life existed..family .. kids.. work...Ya know Responsiblities. Some are funny, some are crazy, and lets face it some are scary.

The words that spill out of our mouths,even surprise us at times and its not always the best or most impressive and when you just can't find anything else to say, Out comes the word-vomit.

As a Mother.................................................................................................................................................

"No you can't eat your glue because it smells good!"
"Stop picking your sister's nose, you've got your own!" eww gross I know.
"How would you like it if I smacked you?! We don't hit each other."
"Don't make me tell your dad...you'll be sorry then!"
"I don't' know your pixie hollow password, now please let me talk on the phone."
"I'm going to count to five and then....." they look at you like "and then what mom?"
"Just look at this place! It's an upside down disaster!' my mom's favorite saying that I caught myself saying....and she wasn't' talking about a new desert cake.
"No you can not have another pet, this place already looks like the local zoo!"
"Get my shoes off! Those are my good dress shoes."
"Could I please just have 5 mintues to myself? Thats all I ask, Please sweetie?"
"Don't put that in your ear!" this one is usually followed by a trip to the ER...
"There's no way you are wearing that young lady!" to your teen as she tries sneaking past you.
"Save your breathe, no need to lie. I'm going to find out anyhow"


As a Wife.....................................................................................................................................................

"Could you please just tell that woman, I dont' want her junk!" take a guess who this one is about..
"No I am not lost, I'm just not sure where I am" to hubby on your way home..
"For pete sakes! Just pull over and ask for directions. Would it kill you?"
"Oh no, the dog can not sleep here!" as hubby says 'but thats my boy, just look at him'
"You want it so much, then you do it."
"Honey can we just have pizza this Thanksgiving?"
" I burned dinner again.. sorry."
"If you think i'm doing that, your more crazy than I thought. " our guys can be adventurous and crazy so ladies fill in your own word in place of "that".


I'm sure I can think of a ton more but my mind is just too sleepy tonight. What are some of the things you catch yourself saying?

1 comment: