Saturday, January 23, 2010

I don't need no damn sleep!!!

Its 4:48 am.. I should be sleeping but yet I'm more awake that any normal person should be. What the hell is wrong with me? Why the fuck am I not tired? Thou sleep may be a natural process and necessary for one to do, its just not something my system can do or put on a schedule. Perhaps I'm the exception to the rule and sleep isn't' necessary for me. I've functioned on as little as 3 hours of sleep before. Bed at 5am, up at 8 and out the door by 9am. See easy peasy. Ah who needs sleep anyway, its highly overrated and just not my thing. Sleep is for the bears on a cold winter day.
Well hubby went to bed and says "our room is trashed!!" so guess I'll get off my ass and clean the bed off. Doesn't mean I'll sleep thou.

WE shall see.. perhaps I'll be back to add more to this. Good night my readers.. no wait.. good morning, its now 4:57 am.

sleep..ya whatever..as I scream to hubby "I said I'm coming damn it!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment