Sunday, January 24, 2010

Not me Monday Time!!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This was a full of week of not Me's and most definitely not Me's. While driving home from the store, I was not speeding,not even a tad bit and I certainly would not have slowed down when I saw a cop behind me, because I did not see a cop and I never would have disobeyed the speeding law. Therefore, I did not stare repeatedly at my rear view mirror and I did not decrease my speed. No way , never would I do such a thing. I did not secretly hope and pray he'd just turn around and find someone else to make nervous.

Tuesday I did not let my daughter skip her tutoring class just because she says it is so boring. No way I made her go , like good moms are supposed to. Put education first and play time later. So there is just no way I let her skip it. Not me!

I got plenty of rest this week. No way did I stay up past 3 am almost ever night. I was in bed early, like I'm supposed to. And if I had stayed up that late, my time would not have been spend mostly on the Internet talking to friends, because I have more important responsibilities to tend to.

I had a full of week of meals planned this week too. So we definitely did not have pizza for dinner twice and Chinese take out. Nope not me, I was well organized and prepared meals for the family.
Oh and Friday , I certainly would not have taken just one child out to dinner and the mall , leaving 3 others at home to have pizza. I wouldn't have done that because One on one time and quality time are not important. I am a fair mommy so no way I would have taken just one child.

As for Saturday, I did not have a mini panic attack after doing the bills. I am way to cool, calm and collective for that. Seeing how broke I am would NOT make me want to hide and cry. I am way stronger than that. Also, I did not decide to pay only half my bills, because feeding my family is NOT nearly important as the bill collectors getting paid. I did NOT enjoy grocery shopping and ignoring the bills.

Lastly on to Sunday , I did not get woke up early than I wanted just to go buy french frys. After coming back with the frys , hubby did NOT say, "Oh I should have asked you to buy pop." after that I did not stare at him with the evil eye look.

I was Not happy to finally be on my way to the mountains to my parents house. I was NOT excited about going to a bridal shower with my mom, daughter and niece. On the way there we tried to listen to my new CD in my mom's car. Of course I did not listen to her warning, "umm my CD player sometimes keeps Cd's , you may not want to put it in," So after said CD player ejected it once , I did NOT press my luck and put it back in the CD player. No that would have been really stupid. But that wonderful CD player did NOT keep my brand new CD. No I still have it , its just invisible. Mom did not say, "you'll get it back in about a month, that's how long it took your brother to get his CD back. " No way she said that, I would remember. Just like that warning that she did NOT SAY. SO I'm not in the least upset about losing my new Sugarland CD. Of course I did not laugh my Ass off about the whole situation.


I did not have Mcdonalds for breakfast this morning. NO I always make healthy choices. I did not Enjoy getting off work early. NOt me, I need the money way to much to be enjoying leaving early. I did not take a nice relaxing shower after my I worked Because I did not have spare time. Because If I did have spare time , I would have used it to do some cleaning. I am not that selfish anyway.

Lasty I was NOT a cranky Bitch for a few hours! No way, not me. I am way to cool for that.

So what have you NOT been up to today?

2 comments: