Monday, January 18, 2010

Not me monday

Today I did not wake up cranky , I was wide awake and ready to start my day, with bells on.

When the kids brought friends over after school unexpectedly , I did not take the easy way out and buy pizza, Nope not me. What kind of mother does that?

While listening to my 8 year old tell a vivid story about getting her drivers licenses and all the great places she went today, I did not wish I was her and lived in her world of imagination. No not me.

After dinner I did not escape the basement and pretend to do laundry just to enjoy the silence. Never would I do such a thing.. nope not I.

I did not clean 3 cat boxes just to keep occupied. Not me.

Tonight I will not let the dishes set in the sink , just so I can talk to friends. No not I.

No comments:

Post a Comment