Monday, January 11, 2010

Bridge.....

I've stumbled upon a bridge that I am afraid to cross, thou it may be my loss, I am terrified to make a move. Pushing forward will prove fate wrong or right, but standing still will prevent me from losing it all. At this height , Is it really worth the risk.. worth the fight?

Whats waiting on the other side is a mystery that I have yet to discover. The world I'd leave behind is my safe haven , where I can hide and keep denying. If only he could see the look in my eye, there'd be no more denying. I fear that if i start on this journey , I may get stuck in the middle and if it collapses, I'll fall to into the bottomless pit below, tumbling to my death.

No search or rescue teams will come looking for me. At the bottomless pit, I'll forever remain, cold , alone , lying in pain. Nothing will ever be the same. As I lie awake at night , I'll always wonder if the other side was better than where I came from...

Staring to the sky , hope in my eyes...shooting star .......bolt of lighting...something send me a sign. Should I cross this bridge or stand here and always wonder what waited on the other side?

No comments:

Post a Comment